Tuesday, June 12, 2012

things have gotten brighter

gorgeous view from where we are 

when they say the sun is brighter here, they aren't joking :) My family and I have been here for about 12 days now and it is such a beautiful state. i haven't really found a place to set up my art studio yet but have had many ideas and inspirations here.
i think hummingbirds are my new favorite bird, and my have to be painted

one of my favorite things here has been sitting outside and eating fresh grapefruit while i watch the hummingbirds come to the feeder. im not sure what they look like but i can see the silloquettes of their tiny little bodies and furiously flapping wings. One that comes in the morning always makes me giggle, they are so loud when they drink an they make the most adorable noises when they do. 

I have had so much fun picking grapefruits from the tree. its hard to see them thru the green and looking up at the sky but i love it. I have to be a bit more careful however i already have a good bump on my head from a lil depth perception incident .:)
its a jopshua tree but i call it a fuzzy tree :)


It takes some getting used to with the change of scenery but its a good change. I love the trees and the view out here. I even got to go to a place called Slide Rock and go sliding down through freezing cold water on the red rocks.


Next step is to find all my new resources, doctor, new sunglasses,  and more.I do have a feeling that my art will change a bit but for the better.

best regards from sunny Arizona :)

No comments:

Post a Comment