Thursday, March 1, 2012

in the beginning,..


protector of the eisel!

lil sock buddys ready to get going!

oh yes amazon your deliveries make me smile!

big wall for a big painting

my silly attempt at taping lol at least i tried
Getting everything together, things falling into place I've loved everything from  to  washing the wall, to  reorganizing the room ,to starting vellum sketches, to waiting for ups. i thought id share some photos this blog that made me smile    



i think this is perfect , i though about how when i have to get close to this canvas i cant hunch over it i can just stand close . i looked into some of the magnifiers on the ls&s site I've always wanted and not bought yet.  they were things i had always needed but i always had this bad habit of  if i needed it id make an excuse that someone else needed some thing more. and yes i put visual aid at the bottom as horrible as it sounds. well I'm not doing that anymore my wonderful husband is putting a stop to that so I'm going to make sure i have proper  aids for this project.

on an added note I'm hoping to  tell the story of me and my journey to me and my guide dog as i have started the ball rolling with the paperwork for the guide dog process. there is a lot involved and much going on so time will see when that will happen but what a huge step for me :)







No comments:

Post a Comment