Friday, April 1, 2011

Truth in ourselves, olive joose :)

This last week Ive had allot going on and many things swirling around me,..
I began thinking about the way people act and react,.. and one thing stuck out,.
we can only answer for our own actions in life, and not for others. and if we choose to not act how can we hold others accountable? I see this allot and this tends to be the true reason for most people, friends, and family fighting.

inevitably something happens and we by nature have an opinion, but then somehow choose to not say anything to the person whom is upsetting us. Therein not being truthful to ourselves and how we feel. Then we get upset at that person for doing or saying said "thing"  begin our campaigns of " do you know what this person did? "and " I'm going to get back at them for this " as the anger swells up form sitting and  stewing on this "thing" for some length of time. But aren't we responsible to speaking our mind and feelings? were in the world did we start expecting our loved ones and friends to become mind readers? Especially in a day and age were most our interactions are over an electronic device?

Somehow people lost the "human in "human nature". it becomes more fun to bad mouth someone then to be honest to yourself and THEM and tell  them its upsetting you.

Its so sad, i see it constantly, It's like people are afraid to be honest to friends and family. Whats worse is when they get defensive then they became grasping for straws and attacking with false accusations, why because they've made themselves so hurt that's all they can do.

For those who know me, you know this annoys and saddens me. I am an extremely honest to a fault person, i tell my friends and family everything i think and feel without holding back and i do expect the same in return. Even if i don't want to hear you , the point is being honest is far better then holding back and creating hurt feelings.  I mean wouldn't you rather be told up front even if it hurts you then see your friends get hurt over time because they couldn't be honest with you?

Less fights , hurt, and aggravation would happen if people were truer to themselves and to there loved ones, Don't hurt people who love you, be honest you never know how long you have them or how long you can utter the words " i love you" appreciate your friends, they are your chosen family :)

I dont take things for granted, i could be wrong and loose my vision tomorrow, or lose my life or my family, seeing friends fight is a waste of time you could be making memories.and the things you say in anger are put out into the world and you cant ever take them back. Hurtful words make the biggest ripple in the pond.

"breathe is wasted on closed ears, you can say many things but at some point your the only one who will hear them"

I'm thankful and blessed for the friends and family i have they are amazing and I just wish i could see them all happy.

and to my chosen family,... olive joose :) thanks for understanding me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment