Thursday, March 3, 2011

my long hiatus from blogging

its been a while since ive posted. Mostly because of faamily and health reasons. As of late i fell into a completely typical place as amomwhere i had not taken care of my health and put it off as not important as i raise my child and take care of my fiance. This is such a bad thing most of us do. We feel taking care of our selves somehow takes away fromour familys. When the truth is if we dont our familys wont have us as long to take the gentle loving care we give them.

So after this stubborn mom and artist found herself in the hospital for her migraines , i have made it a point to put my health as a priority. Im also wondering how many other with vision issues get very bad migraines?? I have whats called "eye migraines" where i see and aurora of lights and lose vison temporarily but these are getting very bad. Strangly they believe its from my neck pinching a nerve causing the migraines. My bad neck from,.. squiting! From craining to to see the computer or, text, or even my art. Well ill get back to writing next week or as soon as my migraines calm down. till then thank everyone for reading, and messaging :)

2 comments:

  1. love your art!!!! added you as a friend on fb so i can keep up on what you are making!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ty so much !!! will accpet right away :)

    ReplyDelete